Loading Issue

booboo_1

Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue:

When I go on my profile and click on one of the caches that I've found, the cache page will not load. At that point, the entire website will not load. This has been an issue all day and is happening using Chrome and IE. I've cleared my cache and still the same problem. I'm having the issue with my work computer, home computer and phone. I've asked a few people and no one else is having the same issue.

I've deleted all cookies, cleared history, etc. Still a problem with that particular cache but others are loading fine. Wouldn't you know, out of 40,000 caches to look at, I had to pick the one that would cause problems! LOL!! That'll teach me to work on a lonely challenge! Thanks for your help!!

I am logged on to geocaching.com and can click on all links, but I cant open cache pages, either from a link or the map.The connection times out. This happens in both Firefox and IE. I am using Windows8. I have cleared cookies and internet history, run a deep virus scan, uninstalled and reinstalled browsers. Nothing has worked. I posted this message in a geocaching facebook group and there are others also having this issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

It is not something specific to your browser, rather it leads to corruption of the cookie you have stored in whatever browser you are using. Clear your cookies and relog in and then you should be fine. If it happens again, make note of the last cache page you visited and then report it here. It is likely that the cache page contains some broken HTML that is causing this issue.

It is not something specific to your browser, rather it leads to corruption of the cookie you have stored in whatever browser you are using. Clear your cookies and relog in and then you should be fine. If it happens again, make note of the last cache page you visited and then report it here. It is likely that the cache page contains some broken HTML that is causing this issue.

I cleared cookies and browsing history when it happened yesterday. It made no difference. Issue is now getting worse. I can no longer connect to geocaching.com at all. I have again cleared cookies and nothing has changed. I cannot access geocaching.com All other websites are working fine.

Edited by Selva Girls