Need to remove a TB from cache inventory

GrateBear

Someone has "placed" a TB in one of my caches. The problem is, it is not a true TB but (as the owner states) "it is a patch, you can't take it but you can discover it". This person does not actually put it in the cache but does "place" it. The cache itself is a micro and I want to get it out of the listing. I've tried a couple of things to do so, but can't eliminate it. I do not know what the TB number is. It's only identifier is TB57HXB

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Edited by GrateBear

It's in the inventory of the cache, so you should be able to mark it "missing" and that will remove it from the inventory.

Did marking it "missing" not work?

If not, then you might want to contact Groundspeak.

Seems weird, they have done nothing but "visited" logs until your cache. Maybe it was logged incorrectly?

B.

It's in the inventory of the cache, so you should be able to mark it "missing" and that will remove it from the inventory.

Seems weird, they have done nothing but "visited" logs until your cache. Maybe it was logged incorrectly?

B.

Yep, I tried marking it "missing", but that did not work. The owner did log it as "placed" and it shows in the inventory. There is no way for any other cacher to do anything with it, as the TB identifier is unknown.

B.

Yep, I tried marking it "missing", but that did not work. The owner did log it as "placed" and it shows in the inventory. There is no way for any other cacher to do anything with it, as the TB identifier is unknown.

Sorry, looks like you posted while I was typing. Can't mark it missing, that is odd.

Following... :)

I am not a "site admin." Community Volunteer Reviewers have the same ability to mark trackables missing as cache owners and trackable owners. There was nothing unusual involved in my navigating to the trackable's page and selecting the "mark missing" option, and then clicking "yes" to confirm the action.

I am not a "site admin." Community Volunteer Reviewers have the same ability to mark trackables missing as cache owners and trackable owners. There was nothing unusual involved in my navigating to the trackable's page and selecting the "mark missing" option, and then clicking "yes" to confirm the action.

I was just going by the "This Trackable has been marked 'missing' by a cache owner or site administrator" on the TB page. I knew that volunteer reviewers could correct inventory, and that you are very active in doing so.

Thank you for your response. :)