CCCoopersAgency hits 2000

JoeCthulhu

quote:
Originally posted by Klause Von Kuhn:

According to the stats page as of 3/09/03, they have an overall total of 1925.

Stats page is often a few off. Many were missed during a few weeks of down time a couple of months back. For most people, its no big deal to go thru and manually add missing finds to dans page (he has a link to do it) but with 2000 finds that is probably near impossible! BTW, BruceS also hit 2000 finds last weekend.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

The stats page is always off by a couple. It doesn't count "members only" caches, or caches you find that have previously been achived for example.

I believe that the number that appears on your profile page on this site should take precedent over whatever the stats site has for you.

If you hide it, they will come.

quote:
Originally posted by JoeCthulhu:

The stats page is always off by a couple. It doesn't count "members only" caches, or caches you find that have previously been achived for example.

I believe you can enter a find on an archived cache via the "missing logs" page.

And congratulations to the CCCooperAgency clan and BruceS on their achievements!

Man they get around. They were in Virginia area on Saturday and we happened to miss them in Southeastern Pennsylvnia on Sunday at one of our own caches. We emailed back and forth this morning as they had a no find at one of our hides but it was definitely weather related as this cache is very deep in a wooded area that was probably abused by snow tremendously. They are looking to slow down and concentrate more on meeting people and putting faces to names from what she told me. They sound very nice.

Wags, Russ & Erin

quote:
Originally posted by JoeCthulhu:

I believe that the number that appears on your profile page on this site should take precedent over whatever the stats site has for you.

The only correct number is the one in my private database . . . it accounts for all caches found, not just the ones listed and logged at GC.com.

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose