[Bug?] Group Leader but can't view waymark submission

Muirwoody

I'm the leader of the Indiana Historical Markers Group and have been approving the waymark submissions for at least 10 years, over 300 waymarks. Today, when I go in to review 3 new ones, I get the message "You do not have the authority to view this page (submission page)" I'm signed in properly. Is there something I should know? These 3 submissions are the first submitted since June, 2015 so I haven't been on the site since then. Is there a new procedure to get to the review page? Three waymarks are waiting for approval and I can't do anything. This won't sit well with people submitting waymarks if they don't get a response. Thanks for helping clear this up.

I have seen this message before, but only when the submission was cancelled by the original poster and then re-submitted to another category which was not mine. My guess is that this is also the case here, but I cannot absolutely exclude a bug.

Interesting, I never thought of that. Thanks.

Could it be that the submitter retracted the new submissions. I can't think of another category for a roadside historical marker.

I have seen this message before, but only when the submission was cancelled by the original poster and then re-submitted to another category which was not mine. My guess is that this is also the case here, but I cannot absolutely exclude a bug.

Interesting, I never thought of that. Thanks.

Could it be that the submitter retracted the new submissions. I can't think of another category for a roadside historical marker.

When it is only retracted, you'll see a different message. Something like: "This Waymark has not been sent to approval yet."

This won't sit well with people submitting waymarks if they don't get a response.

Maybe you could PM them and explain?

There's no member information about the submitter on the email from Groundspeak/Waymarking, just a link to the waymark which I can't view, so I don't know who it is and can't PM them.

This won't sit well with people submitting waymarks if they don't get a response.

Maybe you could PM them and explain?

There's no member information about the submitter on the email from Groundspeak/Waymarking, just a link to the waymark which I can't view, so I don't know who it is and can't PM them.

Have you not tried from the review queue on the category page? I can always see the member information when I review Waymarks.

I have just checked and there are no waymarks pending in the Indiana Historical Markers category. The last one in the category was last June approved by the OP.

Thanks for that. I talked with one of the officers this evening at an event and he said he had been able to view the 3 waymarks when they were first submitted in the last two days before I saw them. I asked him to try and review them when he got home this evening. I bet he won't see them anymore.