Where have the Favorite Points functionality gone?

TNXPro

Where have the Favorite Points functionality gone?.

Why can we no longer add fav points with our logs? It seems to have gone completely. Is there another way to do it now, with the new format with adding Found It logs?

As a CO who goes above and beyond on most my caches, I really love seeing the Fav Points roll in. How else can I share my caches with more and more people if the points arent being added?

TNXPro

Nope, its not there or even at the top of the page to "Add to your Favorites".

It seems to be behaving itself up there for me. As well as the checkbox when logging a find.

Cannot even go edit a log and add that way either.

Don't think that's ever worked. My recollection is that the "Add to your favourites" checkbox only appears on initial log submission, not on an edit. (Which makes perfect sense to me.)

Edited by EngPhil

Don't think that's ever worked. My recollection is that the "Add to your favourites" checkbox only appears on initial log submission, not on an edit. (Which makes perfect sense to me.)

Click on the down triangle next to the "x favourites" at the top of the listings page, then select "Add to your favourites". You can only do this if you've found the cache.