Back to Waymarking

iconions

Hey all,

Not sure if you were aware - just after the first of the year, I had the retina tear in my left eye. I have had corrective surgery that has kept me away from work and basically off the computer since the 6th of January. I have only been cleared to go back to work on Monday, however, I still have approximately 30% of the gas bubble in the eye so the computer gets to be VERY tiring. Because of this, I have not been able to approve waymarks since my surgery, and it may be a few more weeks before I am able to work my Waymarking queues as hard as I did before. I ask for your continued patience as I get my vision back in that eye and can take the strain of the "good" eye. Thanks everyone!

Hey all,

Not sure if you were aware - just after the first of the year, I had the retina tear in my left eye. I have had corrective surgery that has kept me away from work and basically off the computer since the 6th of January. I have only been cleared to go back to work on Monday, however, I still have approximately 30% of the gas bubble in the eye so the computer gets to be VERY tiring. Because of this, I have not been able to approve waymarks since my surgery, and it may be a few more weeks before I am able to work my Waymarking queues as hard as I did before. I ask for your continued patience as I get my vision back in that eye and can take the strain of the "good" eye. Thanks everyone!

Wishing you good luck in healing quickly!