Garmin 64s

P&G Mo

How do I get rid of the preloaded geocaches on my new Garmin 64s.

New Garmin 64s questions

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=334882

How do I delete the preloaded geocaches on my GPSMAP 64 series device?

https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?caseId={641f52d0-abcc-11e4-6728-000000000000}

B.

Hey Pup,

I just wanted to compliment you on the way you answer questions by pointing to resources. It has become all to common for people to just ask a question rather than do a little research which would get the answer instantly. For instance this post in Google returns several answers to it.

I am not speaking ill of the current poster but commenting generally. A google search would probably answer at least a third of questions I see.

Hey Pup,

I just wanted to compliment you on the way you answer questions by pointing to resources. It has become all to common for people to just ask a question rather than do a little research which would get the answer instantly. For instance this post in Google returns several answers to it.

I am not speaking ill of the current poster but commenting generally. A google search would probably answer at least a third of questions I see.

Thank you.

I've always preferred to point folks in the direction of where they can find answers. That is why I give links to the Help Center so often.

My hope is that folks will learn about where to find answers and help, and they can research further for other questions.

I use google a lot. Most of the time, the google search results in links to threads on the forum.

Not just this forum, but on others, I see folks giving incorrect answers. And the poor person asking for help is mislead. I'm thinking of fishing regulations primarily. If one needs answers, then pointing to reliable resources is more helpful than an incorrect answer. "Incorrect" could be the result of misunderstanding, out-of-date information, or simple typos.

I don't often post long, wordy replies. So that's why my posts are just relevant links. I may not come off all huggy/touchy-feely, but my primary goal is to provide research tools.

And, for those who do search the forum threads, the answers are already there.

B.