A Belated Congratulations to Master Mariner

:D:D Congratulations to Master Mariner (Charles) for reaching his 10,000th waymark a while back! Sorry I missed it, but thank you for all the quality waymarks you've posted over the years! :D :D

Great Charles! Congratulations. :grin:

Not to forget the 1,000+ categories:

'You Are Here' Maps 1053

U.K. and Ireland Trigpoints 1050

Edited by lumbricus

Congratulations Master Mariner!!!

The 10,000 was easy, right? Just sit at the computer for untold hundreds of hours. The hard part is those 1,000 ones. We're still working toward that goal.

Just noticed - you have a really straight line on your "Cumulative Posts Per Month" graph. Impressive!

Do you think you'll live long enough to do all the possible waymarks in London? There must be about 100,000 there.

While we're at it - How about Congrats for Metro2, as well. He hit 10,000 last November.

Well done, Metro2!!!

Edited by BK-Hunters

Congratulations Master Mariner!!!

The 10,000 was easy, right? Just sit at the computer for untold hundreds of hours. The hard part is those 1,000 ones. We're still working toward that goal.

Just noticed - you have a really straight line on your "Cumulative Posts Per Month" graph. Impressive!

Do you think you'll live long enough to do all the possible waymarks in London? There must be about 100,000 there.

While we're at it - How about Congrats for Metro2, as well. He hit 10,000 last November.

Well done, Metro2!!!

Congrats on reaching 10,000, Metro2! As we've discussed before, my husband and I feel like we're following you around the world. Every time we go somewhere, we discover you've been there within the past year or so. Maybe we'll actually sync up and run into one another one day! ;)

Thanks BK Hunters and Marine Biologist!

I think the truly amazing feat is that Marine Biologist has filled up the grid 99%! That must have taken a lot of planning and expense! I'll never get close. Happy Waymarking. And hope we do meet up some day.... I still need to get the icon for sticker seekers! LOL