Traveling to the DC area

SerenityNow

We will be traveling from Ohio to Washington DC soon and plan to do some marathon caching! Any suggetions on how to best tackle DC and the surrounding areas would be much appreciated!

We will be in the area for about 3-4 days. One will be a Saturday and we will travel home Sunday.

Thanks

This world has nothing for me

And this world has everything.

All that I could want

And nothing that I need.

**** Cademan's Call ****

There are sooo many caches in this area. If you want a woodsy locale try the series of caches around Burke Lake, VA. There are about 9 that you can get doing a 4 mile loop of the lake. Look up Gamers Stash and then do caches within that area. May be a fee for entrance on weekends for out of towners.

Also check out Accotink Lake in Annandale, VA. There are around 5 ot 6 in this area now. There is a 3.1 mile loop of the lake. No fee at this lake.

Contact me off line if you need more info.

We leave this week and have the pocketqueries ready to rock and roll. I'll let you know how it went either while I'm on the road or as soon as we return. We are really excited about this. We have a family of travel bugs in a race that we picked up and we are going to help them get to the Washington monuments they want to see before we place them for their journey to their next destinations.

Thanks for all the info and I'll post again soon!

SerenityNow

This world has nothing for me

And this world has everything.

All that I could want

And nothing that I need.

**** Cademan's Call ****