Dormant categories

ripraff

Waywizard, Thank you for approving our pending waymarks.

I see what you meant about the themed mailbox and it being denied.

I see this one has become a subject of interest on the dormant categories list. I now have a my first waymark in this category waiting for over a week. Sent reminder e-mails to all officers with offer to become an officer. Last waymark reviewed was in September by Waywizard.

Last review by a category officer was August by Necromancer2K4.

Will continue to monitor the situation.

Last review by a category officer was August by Necromancer2K4.

Will continue to monitor the situation.

How can this be considered a dormant category if an office signs in to review every few months?

When I started Waymarking, it was common to have to contact an officer and ask for a review, after a couple of weeks. :anibad:

Sure, I didn't like it, and got fed up with it. I put a few categories on my ignore list, you know we have one of those don't you? :anicute:

Just because an account does not appear to have signed on in some time doesn't mean it's inactive. Most of us are geocachers too.

Just because an account does not appear to have signed on in some time doesn't mean it's inactive. Most of us are geocachers too.

I sent an e-mail and didn't get a reply. How hard is it to reply to an e-mail with a simple "will get to it". And BTW why is it objectionable to send an e-mail after a week? I didn't say the category was dormant, just worth monitoring.

I sent an e-mail and didn't get a reply. How hard is it to reply to an e-mail with a simple "will get to it". And BTW why is it objectionable to send an e-mail after a week? I didn't say the category was dormant, just worth monitoring.

I communicate with emails all the time, sounds like you are being ignored. Truthfully, I think you are putting Waywizard on the spot.

It's not objectionable to send an email after a week, I didn't say it was.

Category not dormant? Why mention it in a Dormant category thread?

Seems overall the submissions are being approved, as no post on this thread for a few months now.

That is until now: We have a pending waymark in the Native American Trail Trees category since 2/27/2017.

The last one was approved by waywizard on 10/3/2016 and was pending for about 4.5 months.

Waywizard would you also assist with this waymark: http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WMV5MQ_First_Nations_Trail_Tree_West_Kelowna_BC

We would be willing to be an officer, however enrollment is off. There appears to be a few inactive officers and since you did approve the last submission it would seem that this category is experiencing some difficulty.

Regards, BK-Hunters

Edited by BK-Hunters