Morgantown, WV Cache Needs Adopter

Quest Master

I saved this cache once but I don't know if I can save it again.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid={B93BC6C0-BB6D-4744-9BB8-00B42F95E458}

Somebody needs to adopt it or trash it out. It's in a good spot. I could not rehide the cache in the obvious spot when I restored it because it had been plundered. I understand that it orginally had some kind of a clever apparatus to retrieve it from the hole. I hid it about six feet away in a less obvious spot where it has survived in spite of reports to the contrary. The admins archived it a few months later because the owner has failed to maintain it and it was falsely reported that it had been plundered. It's nice to know that the cache is still there but somebody down that way needs to adopt it or trash it out now that it has been archived.

Johnny

We now have a willing adopter. I emailed Strider_greybeard since he is closer to the cache than I am. He said he'd gladly adopt the cache and has already sent an email to Keystone approver.

Thanks quest Master for saving it prviously.

Thanks Strider_Greybeard for adopting a great cache in a great area.

I bought a GPSr so the ladies would stop telling me to get lost. It didn't work icon_frown.gif.