Tim & June Bears Signature Items from the past!

Laughalot

I have been having a sort out and came across 3 Tim and June Bears and was wondering if there are collectors out there still trying to top up their numbers or fill in any gaps?

I have the following:

Number 31 of 100 MK4 complete with it's blank Adoption Certificate.

Mk3 with Window Sticker in original sealed bag

and the best of the bunch the first ever T & J Bear released in Celebration of their 100th cache find in April 2002 with the Certificate of Authenticity.

I won the bids on these on an Ebay Charity Auction and am considering doing the same - Auctioning them on Ebay with 50% of the funds going to Geolympix and 50% to Macmillan Nurses.

If you are not aware of these bears please visit here - http://www.geocaching-bears.co.uk

I have been having a sort out and came across 3 Tim and June Bears and was wondering if there are collectors out there still trying to top up their numbers or fill in any gaps?

I have the following:

Number 31 of 100 MK4 complete with it's blank Adoption Certificate.

Mk3 with Window Sticker in original sealed bag

and the best of the bunch the first ever T & J Bear released in Celebration of their 100th cache find in April 2002 with the Certificate of Authenticity.

I won the bids on these on an Ebay Charity Auction and am considering doing the same - Auctioning them on Ebay with 50% of the funds going to Geolympix and 50% to Macmillan Nurses.

If you are not aware of these bears please visit here - http://www.geocaching-bears.co.uk

I have 2 MK3's, a Mk4 a Mk6 and an unlabelled one (foreigner?) and they aren't going anywhere!! :) :) :)

This is very lovely - thank you on behalf of the 2016 Geolympix organising team! I have one left over from the 2012 Oxford Geolympix which was given as a raffle prize, and should stay as one, I think. He or she can be won by someone on Sunday July 31st at Ashridge (home of the UK's oldest puzzle and one of Europe's 10 oldest caches) at the Geolympix :)

Thanks again for helping support the event. Our budget is tiny compared to some other Megas (having the run of a 5,000 acre site free - with free parking too - thanks to the National Trust helps a lot!) but we do still need funds to bring extra toilets in, get appropriate insurance and so on. Cheers!