Skully & Mulder et al. hit 500 !!

KBer

Skully et al. hit 500 caches on Saturday this past Saturday. What a neat milestone for a fine Northern New Jersey geo-caching family.

I always enjoy reading their log entries, their enthusiasm for geo-caching and each other is infectious.

Congratulations !!

nicely done! I envy your commute as it seems flexible enough to grab many caches between home and work icon_biggrin.gif. Always enjoy the logs. Your Half way to the Kilo!

"Problems are merely opportunities for interesting solutions which can be implemented by those with the courage to be different."

WOW, what a milestone !

Congrats to Helmut et al

Also a big thanks for all that you've contributed to the game. Your logs are always interesting and helpful. I understand the caches you've placed are pretty impressive too. I'm embarassed to say that I have yet to visit any. I hope that I can get my three girls as interested in caching as your 3 seem to be.

Congratulations! Nice to see another Parsippanongian make good! icon_wink.gif

I've enjoyed reading your logs as well as getting an opportunity to cache with you!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Take everything you like seriously, except yourselves. - Rudyard Kipling (1865 - 1936)

Fantastic milestone!!

By my count, half of those caches were found during lunch in work clothes.

Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.

Sydney J. Harris

In the good old days it was the three martini lunch, now a days it's the three cache lunch! icon_wink.gif

Congratulations on #500, I will echo the others, thanks for all you put back into the game and the wonderfull logs (finds and DNF included)

Glad we was able to stump you along the way once or twice. icon_smile.gif

Hope to meet you on the trails again real soon!