PQ list tickbox hover text - show day?

KiwiLegend

I would love to see the 'hover' text on the PQ list on the website show the day name that the tickbox will (de)activate, rather than just the checked/unchecked text that it does now.

I don't see what 'checked/unchecked' actually achieves in 'normal' use - I guess it may have some use for accessible users? For most of us - the tick itself is obvious.

Unlike some users, I try to minimise which PQs I generate regularly, and therefore have to go around turning queries on when I go away caching.

I find myself having to scroll up to the top of the list to remember which way round the week is numbered (maybe because to me it wrongly starts in the middle of the weekend!) then I have to count across the tickboxes to work out which day I want.

It would be so much simpler if the name of the day simply popped up when I hovered over it, so I could be sure before ticking it.

I would love to see the 'hover' text on the PQ list on the website show the day name that the tickbox will (de)activate, rather than just the checked/unchecked text that it does now.[...]

Counting from the left (starting the week on sunday like i the US and count: Su - Mo - Tu etc.) wouldn't fit?

Hans