Filter DNF

GrandDaddyDom

Since We have a symbol that we can display on Geocaching maps for caches we have logged as found, I suggest that Geocaching.Com add one for caches that we have logged as a DNF

Not sure why you've posted this in the "How Do I" forum. There is no way to do this, so there's no way to tell you "how to do it".

You might want to do a search of the "Website > Bug Reports and Feature Discussions" forum, where this has been suggested/requested numerous times over the years.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=139

And then once you've found the most recent thread regarding this, you can add a reply to it, adding your voice.

B.

Since We have a symbol that we can display on Geocaching maps for caches we have logged as found, I suggest that Geocaching.Com add one for caches that we have logged as a DNF

As has been mentioned in previous instances of this suggestion, this would need to be user-configurable. Personally, I consider a cache that I've DNFed to just be a cache I haven't found. I'd prefer to be able to see the cache type icon rather than a generic DNF icon which would obscure this information.