We will remove support for HTML

MineRP

Now I'm not very computer savvy, but over the last number of years I have been using HTML coding to do up my cache pages and in logging Finds, we will not speak of DNF's. I agree it is a cumbersome and fidgety coding language at best, one never knows quite what and how it will turn out sometimes, and not a lot of cachers use it, but what am I to do now. I've used font size, colour, type, centering as well as inserting pictures and links as well. A new and better coding will be great, but what will become of all my previous caches and logs write-ups. Will the former cache pages/write-up end up a mess, and unintelligible ?

It does take extra work to make a nice cache write-up, and I appreciate that is my choice and not for everyone, some feel it is not worth it, so be it, and I do not mind changing, but I still wonder why this is happening, Is it a money saving or data saving issue. Think the HTML coding could be grandfathered as not to mess up cache page that were previously done in good faith.

See : https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC694P8_puzzled-on-the-east-bay-hills-trail?guid=ca64cb47-14f5-4d5a-a8b0-93f2d8797bf5 for a recent puzzle write up, wondering what it will look like after HTML is no longer supported.

Perhaps one of the cache volunteers will help answer my question.