Can not log in to Wherigo, iPhone

Hipsu1

Hi,

I don´t know what is happening but I have the iPhone and I have the Wherigo applications and today i go to upload a new Wherigo, i can not log in. (earlier it has working very well) I write my user id and password, the same which are in geocaching pages) but i just get the errot that Error talking to GC, Groundspeak Auth.error. . I try again and then there is that page that Allow the entry or not. And when i click Allow, the button is just blue and nothing happenings.

And when I written these by manually, i get errot that my session is old.. I have mobile data on and also the locations in iphone.

Do you have any idea what i can do ?

Thanks!

Minna

It could have been a brief problem. I tried logging in to the web site (Wherigo.com) both on a desktop and through the iPhone and was able to do so. I also tried logging in to the WF site just in case you were talking about that.

Could you please try again and, if you get the same issue, could you please post a screen snip of the error message and your browser's address bar?

Posting as a community member:

Good to hear. And welcome to the forums. Please feel fee to ask for any other help you need. There are several people here who like helping people. It's a good place.

Posting as the moderator:

The last two replies you made, you quoted the person's text, posted that, then posted your reply to another post. I like to keep the forum tidy, so I usually hide posts that only quote a previous post. In the future, I'd appreciate it if you'd put your reply within the same post as the quote (just put your reply at the bottom of the quoted text), though the quote itself isn't necessary to have unless it's an active discussion and you'd like to quote someone a few posts back. It cuts down on a few clicks on my end, which is helpful. If you'd like a little more detailed explanation, I'd be happy to do so.

Ok now it has my pic and name on the search tab. Not sure why it was not working before, but it is now. Regardless, onto the next questions for the community. How do I get a cartridge onto my iphone? When I search by GC Code from the Wherigo app it finds the one I'm looking for, but there doesn't seem to be any link to download it. So then when I go to Wherigo.com, it lists 4 options to download, none of which are for an iphone, seemingly.

Next question, I also have a Garmin GPSMAP 64S, can I use that for WhereIGos? How would I download cartridges onto that? Use link for downloading to Garmin Colorado, or Garmin Oregon?

Edited by ham fam

Was reading another post and stumbled on to the fact that I can download right from Safari (no need to transfer from laptop to iphone). :blink: Much easier this way. However, my second question still stands, can I use a Garmin GPSMAP 64s? Seems like I used that last time...2 years ago...but maybe I'm remembering it wrong.