FTF Notifications

Arson22

Hi,

To create notifications you need to click your name on the top right, then scroll down untill you see "Premium Features" on the bar on the right. There you'll find Set Up Notifications.

Since you are looking to get notifications of new caches being placed, you'll need to first select the type of cache you want and then tick the box that says "Publish Listing".

You can get more information and detailed step-to-step tutorial on how to create these notifications on Groundspeak's Help Center:

1.5. Instant Notifications

https://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=184

Is there a way to set the parameters for how far away you can get new cache notifications for? I seem to only get them for the ones within a 10 mile radius.

When you set up your notification, one of the parameters was search radius. Default is 10 miles. You can change this to 50 miles.

Is there a way to set the parameters for how far away you can get new cache notifications for? I seem to only get them for the ones within a 10 mile radius.

When you set up your notification, one of the parameters was search radius. Default is 10 miles. You can change this to 50 miles.

It's interesting that we can get notifications for new caches up to 50 miles away but the "New" search sets a maximum radius for a proximity search to 30 miles.

It's interesting that we can get notifications for new caches up to 50 miles away but the "New" search sets a maximum radius for a proximity search to 30 miles.

I noticed that too.

I noticed that too.

What's interesting to me is that I select a 50-mile range for my notifications and it resets to 49.7096953789867 miles.