Milestones in Maryland

Last Lap Gang

Congratulations to Klause Von Kuhn for his 50th hide and 100th find and Crashmore for hitting the double century mark too yesterday. All were on our power caching trip to Southern Maryland and visted many of the Last Lap Gang hides. There were accompanied by Lakemaster and Cadet Boy on the trip and they made an incredible 15 stops yesterday in the snow.

Wags, Russ & Erin

Thanks Russ & Erin. May I point out that my 50 hides do not include any locationless or virtuals. I know that there are other hiders out there with more than fifty and I don't know how they do it. This fifty was a personal goal for me and has taken me a long time to achieve. I'm sure by the time I hit my next fifty or so, the first bunch will be archived. This will be due to the availability of space in the parks. I'm not about to cram them all together. Plus by archiving them and actually pulling them up, this allows others to use the space needed for the placements of their caches.