Problem with iPhones and zones

geopotet

I am using Urwigo!

I made a Wherigo with a lot of zones where I put questions on enter the zones. I see that this is the reason why my Wherigo stops if they are using an iPhone. I believe I have to change it to make everyone able to use it?

How can I use an item to make it work at iPhones? I hope someone can give me a tip how this can be done in an "easy" way?

Since I just have made this one I am not too excessive with codes, but I am planning my secound at the momen so every tips is useful for me.

My "teacher" have been Voller, a Danish man at YouTube. If anyone have more tips on Youtube as well?

Thank you for helping me. :-)

I made a Wherigo with a lot of zones where I put questions on enter the zones. I see that this is the reason why my Wherigo stops if they are using an iPhone. I believe I have to change it to make everyone able to use it?
Everyone should be able to use it, barring any app differences. Are you asking about a "play anywhere" type cartridge?

How can I use an item to make it work at iPhones? I hope someone can give me a tip how this can be done in an "easy" way?
The player app shouldn't matter. If it does, it's a bug in the app. It depends on what you'd like to do with items in a cartridge. For example, do you want to make it so a player can only use an item within a certain zone, check to see if an item is in the player's inventory before continuing with the game/story, use items only on certain characters or other items, etc. Knowing what you intend with an item would make it easier to provide help or example cartridges. Don't forget to look at my list of open source cartridges if you'd like to download and import a cartridge into Urwigo to see how it works (but be mindful the more recent cartridges may have been created with Urwigo and not include Urwigo's data file, which means the import won't like to work).

My Wherigo was made for a sight seeing at a ski jump where I aksed some questions before they could move to next zone and questions until they got the coordinate for the geocache. It was not made for play anywhere. The problem is that everyone using an iPhone have problems. They don't get the questions or they don't get the next zone. I haven't seen the problem they only have logged it. A friend of mine has have tried to change it. He has an iPhone so he could test it, but he wasn't able to make it work.

I am planning to make a new Wherigo, and I hope this one will work for everyone, so I try to get tips in how to build them. I will be looking at your list of cartridges and hope to find something useful. Thank you!