Delete trackable visits from my cache?

Team Rascal

I want to create a traveling cache but the official coordinates will remain static. One of the rules will be not to log any trackables because the trackable will receive the mileage to the static coordinates without actually being there.

You know someone is going to do it anyways so here is my question. I know I can delete logs from others from my cache, but can I delete their trackable visits from my cache as well, or how can I go about this?

I want to create a traveling cache but the official coordinates will remain static. One of the rules will be not to log any trackables because the trackable will receive the mileage to the static coordinates without actually being there.

You know someone is going to do it anyways so here is my question. I know I can delete logs from others from my cache, but can I delete their trackable visits from my cache as well, or how can I go about this?

Too many ALR's, and traveling caches are no longer allowed on this site.

Read the Guidelines. Travelling Caches are not allowed. Those that are out there, are old caches and have been Grandfathered.

If you delete TB visits/Retrieved/Dropped logs from a cache that has been running for a while, stand by for a lot of angry emails from cachers who have had their Stats -both caching and TBs- changed by your deletion of logs.

"Travelling caches" aren't allowed.

Guidelines:

http://www.geocaching.com/about/guidelines.aspx

5. Geocache Permanence

Geocaches are placed for the long term.

Cachers will expect your cache to remain in place for a realistic and extended period of time.

Therefore, caches that have the goal to move (traveling caches), or temporary caches (caches hidden for less than 3 months or for one-time events) will not be published.

B.