Need a new Car TB

PJBHL5

So I've had a TB on my car for several years now, and have some decent records on it... but I just got a new car. I was hopeful that I could order a new one and request a certain tracking number, but it doesn't appear that I can. Any suggestions? I'd love to not have to start over fresh with a new tracking number, but I guess I will if i have to.

So I've had a TB on my car for several years now, and have some decent records on it... but I just got a new car. I was hopeful that I could order a new one and request a certain tracking number, but it doesn't appear that I can. Any suggestions? I'd love to not have to start over fresh with a new tracking number, but I guess I will if i have to.

If you go to Debbie Does Decals (probably Debbie does decals.com) the have a geocaching section. The travel bugs are customizable. Use a new number, or your old one. Standard white, reflective, or even hot pink. 2X4 inches, or 8X16. Completely customizable. And fast. I got mine ordered, printed, and received (in canada) less than 2 weeks.

If you go to Debbie Does Decals (probably Debbie does decals.com) the have a geocaching section. The travel bugs are customizable. Use a new number, or your old one. Standard white, reflective, or even hot pink. 2X4 inches, or 8X16. Completely customizable. And fast. I got mine ordered, printed, and received (in canada) less than 2 weeks.

I got this one for my 4Runner.