Garmin 600 Main Menu

Somehow I managed to get my Garmin 600 main menu messed up. I had the Satellite strength, date and Battery information on the Status bar and underneath was the Current Time. I cannot get this information back up. I've gone to Setup> Main Menu and under "Change Dashboard" made sure it was set to Geocache. By having it set this way I have the information at the top of my screen set to the compass info which I don't want. How do I get this back to the Satellite, date, battery and time information?

Maybe you previously had it selected for "Small Data Fields". This is a dashboard where you may select four different fields.

Here's a video. At 2:30, they show the Change Dashboard menu:

The "Geacache" dashboard is cool, and I have it on my main menu. But once I'm going after a cache, I switch between the Map and Compass screens, where I've set up the Dashboard for Small Data Fields, and each screen has the four fields most useful for that screen.

After you've set things up as you like, it would be a good idea to save the Oregon's Profiles folder to your computer. Then you have a backup. :anicute:

Edited by kunarion

Maybe you previously had it selected for "Small Data Fields". This is a dashboard where you may select four different fields.

Here's a video. At 2:30, they show the Change Dashboard menu:

The "Geacache" dashboard is cool, and I have it on my main menu. But once I'm going after a cache, I switch between the Map and Compass screens, where I've set up the Dashboard for Small Data Fields, and each screen has the four fields most useful for that screen.

After you've set things up as you like, it would be a good idea to save the Oregon's Profiles folder to your computer. Then you have a backup. :anicute: