Field notes not uploading to GC

NDOkie

Yesterday, my geocache_visits.txt file would not upload from my Garmin 62S to GC.com. Same issue today. After selecting the visits file and pushing the upload button, an error comes back saying "file not selected". This process has worked flawlessly for years but now nothing I try works. I have attempted Chrome, Firefox, and Safari working from two different internet locations. I have cleared cookies and browsing data but still no good. Uploads worked fine on Christmas day, but not now. Does anyone have advice? I am not really wanting to go back to manually entering GC codes to log my finds and DNF's.

Edited by NDOkie

It's working OK for me.

Above the "Browse" and "Upload Field Notes" buttons there's a check box to " Ignore logs before ....." is that checked? and is the date/time beside it AFTER the date/time of the field notes? It's something that has bit me in the past so I would say try unchecking that box and doing the uploads.

It's working OK for me.

Above the "Browse" and "Upload Field Notes" buttons there's a check box to " Ignore logs before ....." is that checked? and is the date/time beside it AFTER the date/time of the field notes? It's something that has bit me in the past so I would say try unchecking that box and doing the uploads.

Yes, that box is unchecked and the time stamp shown is before my field note date/time stamp. Today, I tried a different computer (was using a Mac, now on a Windows machine) with same results. I was thinking perhaps something changed on the Mac side that prevents me from uploading to Groundspeak. After selecting the notes file and hitting the "Upload Field Notes" button, the GC screen comes back with "No file chosen". Looks like I need to open a help ticket with Groundspeak.