Finding Geocachers near me

Challenge Anneka

Hi,

I have just started Geocaching but would love to get some advice/ tips from more experienced cachers near me. I have looked under UK in the forums but it doesn't break down further by area and I looked on members but it just shows me my own profile. Is there any way of finding people to suggest an informal meeting or do I just post on here and hope that someone from Cheltenham UK is reading this?

Thanks!

Christina

I have just started Geocaching but would love to get some advice/ tips from more experienced cachers near me. I have looked under UK in the forums but it doesn't break down further by area and I looked on members but it just shows me my own profile. Is there any way of finding people to suggest an informal meeting or do I just post on here and hope that someone from Cheltenham UK is reading this?

Going to a nearby event may be a good start.

Check the logs of nearby caches, the first loggers (FTF, STF, TTF) are probably locals as may the the CO.

Some other logs may mention that a cache was close to their home.

You could also run your own "event", like a "Meet and Greet a newbie" B) in a local pub/park...