send Pocket queries to device

budgiepadlow

I am new to this so please bear with me........I have done a pocket Query and have been sent the file by email. How do I get them onto my Garmin Etrex25 ? There are 2 files; do I drag n drop them into the Garmin, if so which folder should I be dropping them into or is there software to do it. I had a great deal of trouble getting the Garmin software for ordinary downloads as the plug in is not supported by Chrome or Microsoft Edge and had to find an older version of Firefox which still gave error messages,warnings and blocked several attempts. Any help greatly appreciated by 70yr old novice wanting to get going........

I am new to this so please bear with me........I have done a pocket Query and have been sent the file by email. How do I get them onto my Garmin Etrex25 ? There are 2 files; do I drag n drop them into the Garmin, if so which folder should I be dropping them into or is there software to do it.

GPX files go in x:\garmin\gpx no software needed just copy or move the files.

Forget the plugin, the rare occasions where it still works will end soon completely.