SLOVENSKO - hladam spolukeserov/keserky

rokodog

This is an all nations forum, not sure if you will get an answer soon if you don't write english.

I don't speak that language posted in either but the sub-title for this forum is: "If your country or region isn't specifically listed elsewhere in the forum, feel free to post here." That doesn't imply to me that one must post in English. Based on a google translation the OP appears to be asking for someone else to got caching/hiking with in Slovakia. In this case, someone that doesn't speak Slovakian isn't going to be able to provide the answer they're looking for anyway.

Větší šanci na nalezení parťáka máš na slovenském diskuzním fóru geocaching.sk (i když v tomto okamžiku to vypadá, že nefunguje), případně na Facebooku je taky několik slovenských geocachingových skupin.

(And for curious readers who don't speak Slovak - or Czech - I am pointing rokodog to local Slovak discussion groups.)

GEOCACHING.SK až dlho nefunguje, škoda ...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at geocaching.sk Port 80

podľa tohto fóra Slovanské národy ani nepotrebujú svoje vlákno ?!

Čo sa týka FB, áno je tam viac skupín, no to je tiež na škodu veci,že nieje jedna poriadna nestranná stránka, keď už na oficiálnej ani neni kde čo popísať slovensky ...

Čo sa týka mňa, chodím iba s rodinou, nepotrebujem za deň odloviť stovky keší a mať cez desaťtisíc, to už ani neni normálne.

Skôr by som uvítal nejaké rozumné CITO či PAMIATKOVÉ eventy a normalnu diskusiu k nim, nie len cez logy "Write" ...

• Helpful 1