Attributes?

cliqS

Someone with your type of phone could answer that. What are you using to go geocaching?

Well it's safe to assume the OP is using an Android, and running the free app from Groundspeak since this topic is in the "Geocaching Android Intro App" thread.

To the OP, attribute will only work for caches they are used for. There's lots of people that don't use any. And the attribute is winter friendly. That doesn't mean cache that don't have that attribute, or have it as not winter friendly can't be found. It just mean it may or may not be harder to find.if it seems the cache is in a tree or up off the ground some other way it should be easily findable. If it's in the ground, or requires a hike through waste deep snow it could be found, but you would have to be very persistent.

Another thing is to look through past logs. If people ,entire it was easy and they logged Don the winter, then it would seem to be a good bet to go for it. If they mention it was hard and there's snow on the ground, following their tracks could make it easier.

Someone with your type of phone could answer that. What are you using to go geocaching?

Well it's safe to assume the OP is using an Android, and running the free app from Groundspeak since this topic is in the "Geocaching Android Intro App" thread.

To the OP, attribute will only work for caches they are used for.

Yes, Android and (in this particular case) the intro app. My question was not about how to interpret the attributes, but rather a question if I'm blind since I cannot see any attributes in the intro app (for a cache that does have attributes set), or if they are indeed missing from the app: a feature request.