Geocaching.com com web site is timing out editing a cache.

PsycoCavr

Hello,

I have been finding the website to be timing out or taking 5-10 minutes to allow me to edit one of my cache pages.

I think this started back in late October (2015).

I have Verizon FIOS at 25 MB speeds. (speedtest.com)

I have tried IE, Firefox and my usual Chrome but I get the same results. I have tried on 3 different PCs as well.

Is anyone else having the same or similar issues?

PsycoCavr

Virginia, USA

I am having a problem with the website as well. The website is loading but when trying to use the bookmark function or view maps, nothing is loading and then I am not able to get the website itself to load. My husband had no problem loading the website until he tried the same thing under his own account and on his own computer. We tried in both Chrome and IE with the same results. Not good when I have a huge trip planned in two days and can't access the site.

I have the same problem with website, while trying to edit my cache .. not timing out but hanging when continuously working on updating after i click the "edit" button. At an earlier stage it happened when trying to choose country.

It began after i tried to link som images from Photobucket and working on finding the right link to make them show up on the cachesite.

Browser is Chrome

OS is Windows 10

Hope you can fix this for me too?

Is there some other thing i can do than using Photobucket?..if that is what's causing the issue

I have the same problem with website, while trying to edit my cache .. not timing out but hanging when continuously working on updating after i click the "edit" button. At an earlier stage it happened when trying to choose country.

It began after i tried to link som images from Photobucket and working on finding the right link to make them show up on the cachesite.

Browser is Chrome

OS is Windows 10

Hope you can fix this for me too?

Is there some other thing i can do than using Photobucket?..if that is what's causing the issue

You had the same issue of a broken image link. I have fixed it in your listing.