Changing primary email address

Cissy PSP

I am trying to change my email address to a different one. I have a gmail account and I want to use that instead of my old one....sbcglobal.net as we left AT&T. When I put in my gmail account address, it says "already exists". Of course it does! I have it. I see no where in my profile where I can change my primary address.

Can you help, please? I need to do this ASAP so I continue with my geocaching stuff

Thanks in advance

Cissy

I am trying to change my email address to a different one. I have a gmail account and I want to use that instead of my old one....sbcglobal.net as we left AT&T. When I put in my gmail account address, it says "already exists". Of course it does! I have it. I see no where in my profile where I can change my primary address.

Can you help, please? I need to do this ASAP so I continue with my geocaching stuff

Thanks in advance

Cissy

Help Center → My Account → Email → How do I add an e-mail address or change my primary email?

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=364

1.1. How do I add an e-mail address or change my primary email?

Changing your primary email address is easy. Just follow these steps:

1. Sign into your Geocaching account and click the down arrow next to your username in the upper right corner of the page.

2. Click on "Settings"

3. Select the "E-mail Preferences" tab.

4. Enter your new email address in the "Add E-Mail Address" box.

5. Click "Verify this address" to send a validation e-mail to your e-mail inbox.

6. Click "Save Changes".

7. Once your new email address is validated, you can make it your primary address by clicking "Set as Primary".

You can continue to add or remove other email addresses from your profile from the E-mail Preferences tab.

B.

Thanks in advance

Cissy

Help Center → My Account → Email → How do I add an e-mail address or change my primary email?

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=364

1.1. How do I add an e-mail address or change my primary email?

Changing your primary email address is easy. Just follow these steps:

1. Sign into your Geocaching account and click the down arrow next to your username in the upper right corner of the page.

2. Click on "Settings"

3. Select the "E-mail Preferences" tab.

4. Enter your new email address in the "Add E-Mail Address" box.

5. Click "Verify this address" to send a validation e-mail to your e-mail inbox.

6. Click "Save Changes".

7. Once your new email address is validated, you can make it your primary address by clicking "Set as Primary".

You can continue to add or remove other email addresses from your profile from the E-mail Preferences tab.

B.

Thanks very much. That's what I did but it says the email I now want to use is typed in, it's says I can't because it's already in use. How is that possible when I have had the email I want to use now, forever. I created this replacement email several years ago (current email for Geocaching is pzazimuth@sbcglobal.net. I want to use my other one pcazimuth@gmail.com because we are changing providers. My current email on Geocaching is no longer going to exist soon.