Looking for folks to take over some caches

lostinjersey

I have enjoyed geocaching as a hobby, both the hiding as well as the finding, but I have found myself with less & less time to cache and feel I am just unable to maintain all my caches. I won't bother you with details, but family comes before hobbies and a choice had to be made.

No I'm not retiring, but I will be doing little caching, and I don't want to archive these caches as I sense that most have been well liked. However I simply am unable to maintain them. Just knowing that i bear the responsibility is a mental distraction in and of itself. So I am seeking out individuals to assume responsibility for the following caches:

Zabriski Point

The Library on Old 9W

Lad's Buttons

Robert Cadgenes Estate

The 3 new caches I've placed are so new as to not be something I will turn over to anyone as of yet. There is an element to the two Palisades caches that will require maitenance of them in about 4 months, and at that point I will decide whether or not to archive them. They will not be turned over to anyone. I will never give up the downed jet or John Ringling's mansion as they are my favorite hides ever. The rest of my caches are VC or LC so they require little more then cursory maitenance.

Anyone wishing to take these caches over will assume full resposnibility, and I assume we can get the website to list that person as the owner and not me. Person must be able to maintain them, and should have already found them so they know where the heck it is should it need to be checked on.

william

alt.gif

An arundo donax is a reed, often confused with bamboo which is used in the making of musical instruments. In others words it lets hot air create a lot of noise. Who knew?