Cache blocking

The Magna Defender

A lot like Facebook:

A great feature would be to block people who are miserable and just complain about every cache they find.

There's a good portion of locals whose caches I would like to ignore and more importantly prevent them from finding my caches as I'm sick of the complaints and holier than thou rubbish.

It would be completely impossible to implement - but it's a good thought ;)

There's a good portion of locals whose caches I would like to ignore and more importantly prevent them from finding my caches as I'm sick of the complaints and holier than thou rubbish.

It's more I don't want them finding my caches as they just leave sarcastic comments

Yep, archive them and go list them on another caching site, otherwise you're out of luck.

Or if you think constantly leaving sarcastic comments amounts to harassment you could report them to GS and ask a lackey to have a word.

I could give examples but the guilty parties would then be known and they are much better linguists than me and in every example, they could make me look like the bad guy. I'd prefer just not to see their logs on my caches bleating about it being wet or only a micro or a driveby. One of them makes a big song and dance out of cache maintenance and criticizes everyone who does community maintenance yet he went and did it the other day one of his mate's caches. I can't be bothered with the hypocrisy and double standards.

I could give examples but the guilty parties would then be known and they are much better linguists than me and in every example, they could make me look like the bad guy. I'd prefer just not to see their logs on my caches bleating about it being wet or only a micro or a driveby. One of them makes a big song and dance out of cache maintenance and criticizes everyone who does community maintenance yet he went and did it the other day one of his mate's caches. I can't be bothered with the hypocrisy and double standards.

I glanced at a few and didn't see anything either. Now if the logs don't actually mention finding the cache (or not finding it in the case of a dnf) then you could delete them.

Of course there's always the adult answer; talk, nicely, to the people you have a problem with.

Edited by T.D.M.22