12th International Math Trade

yanagi

all but one coin mailed today...I have one going to Canada, that I hope to add another coin to, before mailing. thanks for another great mathtrade...on an even happier note, the post office said the coins could be mailed as large envelopes if they were in a small bubble mailer, taped in place so the coins were no more than one coin thick...shipping to Germany was normally $13.50 for one coin, using the large envelope rate, $4.32 USD. I had held back on my trade offers originally, but with the lower rate, all my coins that were untraded, are now available for trade.

once again, thanks to our mathtrade host for all his hard work and time !

ILYK

ILYL

Your coins arrived!!! :) I am very happy about the beautiful dogs coins! Thank you very much!

Edited by safri

Sending : 146Baumgartner(2x), DERPATHE, PINGOS, ICE13-333, DANCE4HEAVEN, SAFRI(2x), MURAZOR, KINI_ONT

Thems what have received : Murazor, SAFRI

Receiving: MURAZOR, RITA30, -LOCKE-, BallyD, DANCE4HEAVEN, SAFRI, 146 BAUMGARTNER, DER FOTOGRAF, YANAGI, AURORA2014

thank you Dance4heaven for the trade

ILYK

ILYL
Edited by drneal

I sent out all coins yesterday (sorry for the delay) and received in the meantime all coins - thanks for all the trades!

Sending (all coins have been sent February 23rd):

MURAZOR, WELLNER, TANTE TILLY, DRNEAL, 2xDER FOTOGRAF, AVROAIR, BALLYD, GREENISH

Receiving:

WUSELELFE, TANTE TILLY, ICE13-333, DER FOTOGRAF, 2xAVROAIR, BALLYD, IMOUTNABOUT

All coins went out today:

SENT TO:

Der Fotograf - Arrived

nevadanick - Arrived

BallyD - Arrived

Murazor - Arrived

yanagi - Arrived

Dr Donna - Arrived

steben6

wellner

RECEIVED FROM:

dance4heaven Thanks!

Murazor Thanks for the pathtag!

Los Muertos Thank you!

Der Fotograf Thanks!

Hai&Ko

Argentumverde (2)

Loki Losdelrio

Edited by imoutnabout

All coins to send have been handed to the PO here on Friday 2/19 for:

KINI(_ONT * SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES * ARGENTUMVERDE * HEIDEPARKSOLTAU * DERPATHE

Inbound trades from:

Pingos * safri * 146baumgartner * imoutnabout (x2) * Der Fotograf

Edited by nevadanick

Sending : 146Baumgartner(2x), DERPATHE, PINGOS, ICE13-333, DANCE4HEAVEN, SAFRI(2x), MURAZOR, KINI_ONT

Thems what have received : Murazor, Safri, Pingos

Receiving: MURAZOR, RITA30, -LOCKE-, BallyD, DANCE4HEAVEN, SAFRI, 146 BAUMGARTNER, DER FOTOGRAF, YANAGI, AURORA2014

thanks for all those that traded coins...if there are any errors on my list above, please let me know!

my updated trade list is available on mygeodb.de under drneal...the link below, if working, should also get you there !

ILYK

ILYL

SENT TO:

Der Fotograf - Arrived

nevadanick - Arrived

BallyD - Arrived

Murazor - Arrived

yanagi - Arrived

Dr Donna - Arrived

wellner - Arrived

steben6

RECEIVED FROM:

dance4heaven Thanks!

Los Muertos Thank you!

Der Fotograf Thanks!

Hai&Ko Got it! Thank you.

Argentumverde (2)

Loki Losdelrio

Waiting for 3 more coins and confirmation that Diane received hers.

Thems what have received : Murazor, Safri, Pingos

thanks for all those that traded coins...if there are any errors on my list above, please let me know!

my updated trade list is available on mygeodb.de under drneal

ILYK

ILYL

Inbound trades from:

A few weeks ago I asked for permission to publish the whole wishlist. In the meantime I got three messages, not to publush their list. On the other hand less than half of all the mathtraders gave me permission to do it. Now I had to find all permissions (which were sent to mathtrade-email, normal email, facebook account and gc-account) and had to copy just these lists. I hope for your understanding, that I would like to avoid this additional effort.

A few weeks ago I asked for permission to publish the whole wishlist. In the meantime I got three messages, not to publush their list. On the other hand less than half of all the mathtraders gave me permission to do it. Now I had to find all permissions (which were sent to mathtrade-email, normal email, facebook account and gc-account) and had to copy just these lists. I hope for your understanding, that I would like to avoid this additional effort.

Feel free to publish our list, but if it is excessive in time spent for no/little return, feel free to NOT do such a list.

You do enough for the mathtrade without becoming a wishlist clearing center. There are other places to do this for those interested.

Feel free to publish our list, but if it is excessive in time spent for no/little return, feel free to NOT do such a list.

You do enough for the mathtrade without becoming a wishlist clearing center. There are other places to do this for those interested.

Agreed!

Inbound trades from:

One to go for receiving.

And this should be my last post!

SENT TO:

Der Fotograf - Arrived

nevadanick - Arrived

BallyD - Arrived

Murazor - Arrived

yanagi - Arrived

Dr Donna - Arrived

wellner - Arrived

steben6 - I'll check with Diane to make sure she got it, but I haven't heard from her so I'll "assume" she got it unless I hear otherwise.

RECEIVED FROM:

dance4heaven Thanks!

Los Muertos Thank you!

Der Fotograf Thanks!

Argentumverde (2) Received today. Thank you!

Loki Losdelrio Thanks so much!

So this completes my Math Trade 12. Thanks to yanagi for hosting and everyone else for playing. :)

Sent to:

drneal :) arrived

dance4heaven :) arrived

safri :) arrived

yanagi :) arrived

Team Red-one :) arrived

wellner :) arrived

AlesxMainz :) arrived

Ikaawa :) arrived

-Locke- :) arrived

Receiving from:

Team Red-one B) arrived

wellner B) arrived

AlexMainz B) arrived

yanagi B) arrived

kini_ont B) on the road, since 22-Feb.

imoutnabout B) arrived

steben6 :( NO information

Edited by BallyD

Thems what have received : Murazor, Safri, Pingos, Kini_Ont

Receiving: MURAZOR, RITA30, -LOCKE-, BallyD, DANCE4HEAVEN, SAFRI, 146BAUMGARTNER, DER FOTOGRAF, YANAGI, AURORA2014

my updated trade list is available on mygeodb.de under drneal

ILYK

ILYL

Got all coins and just wait for confirmation of Avroair, that he also got his package.

Sending (all coins have been sent February 23rd):

MURAZOR, WELLNER, TANTE TILLY, DRNEAL, 2xDER FOTOGRAF, BALLYD, GREENISH AVROAIR

Receiving:

WUSELELFE, TANTE TILLY, ICE13-333, DER FOTOGRAF, 2xAVROAIR, BALLYD, IMOUTNABOUT

Here are my new coins (the two on the right were gifts from Wuselelfe and Tante Tilly - thank you so much)

imagex37iplw9ut.jpg

I am very upset: today I checked again the status of sendings to Canada and USA: to Canada I got the message that the package was delivered 25th of February. OK, 2 weeks is still somehow understandable.

But the 2 packages to US are still being prepared for travelling in Germany and didn't even reach US. I am very sorry for Nevadanick and drneal. But I made an investigation request for both and hope to get an answer soon! Since 11th of February on the way and 5th of March still in Germany ... Who understands out postage system?

I sent it as registered mail with a Priority sticker on the envelope :mad:

And this should be my last post!

SENT TO:

Der Fotograf - Arrived

nevadanick - Arrived

BallyD - Arrived

Murazor - Arrived

yanagi - Arrived

Dr Donna - Arrived

wellner - Arrived

steben6 - YES - She got it!

DONE!

RECEIVED FROM:

dance4heaven Thanks!

Los Muertos Thank you!

Der Fotograf Thanks!

Argentumverde (2) Received today. Thank you!

Loki Losdelrio Thanks so much!

So this completes my Math Trade 12. Thanks to yanagi for hosting and everyone else for playing. :)

Sorry for the delayed response...I had two months worth of mail/coins to open when we got home! I have received all that were sent to me, and waiting on one (with two coins) that I sent to Germany to be delivered (mailed on 02/29/16).

SENT (February 29, 2016): (BONICOLLI) (BALLYD x2) (WUSELEFE)

RECEIVED: (KINI_ONT) (IMOUTNABOUT) (AVROAIR) (MURAZOR)

Edited by steben6

Sent to:

drneal :) arrived

dance4heaven :) arrived

safri :) arrived

yanagi :) arrived

Team Red-one :) arrived

wellner :) arrived

AlesxMainz :) arrived

Ikaawa :) arrived

-Locke- :) arrived

Receiving from:

Team Red-one B) arrived

wellner B) arrived

AlexMainz B) arrived

yanagi B) arrived

kini_ont B) on the road, since 22-Feb.

imoutnabout B) arrived

steben6 :( NO information

BallyD - I sent your coins out on 2/29/16. I had been away from home for two months. I sent two others out to The Netherlands and Germany same day and they have both arrived. So, yours should be there any day now. Sorry for the delay.