EC listing created - No reaction from Geoaware so far

Team PanGeCo

Hello community,

We have created our second EC and did all necessary steps, set the listing for GA reviewer on 1st of November.

Since that time, we haven't received any message for that EC.

The first EC was published within 25 days, with some communications between the reviewer and us.

Could this be an issue:

We have used an "old" listing which was for an event, the reviewer disabled it (was never published) because of close time and place of an other event of us.

So maybe this new EC was never passed to the Geoaware team.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Happy hunting,

Team PanGeCo

21 hours ago, Rapaladude said:

I never thought of that being a possible issue before. Interesting, and I hope your EarthCache got reviewed and published! 

A quick look at the OP's profile would indicate it didn't, since they wrote this was about a second EC listing, and they only have one active earthcache, published back in 2014.

I get that you're enthusiastic about all things earthcache and are likely just trying to help, but I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by bumping a 2 1/2 year old thread.  Did GSA take you up on your offer and make you a geoaware already?

• Helpful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, hzoi said:

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by bumping a 2 1/2 year old thread.

Ha! I honestly didn’t notice it was so old.

7 hours ago, hzoi said:

Did GSA take you up on your offer and make you a geoaware already?

They have not. I honestly don’t know who to talk to about that or if it’s even possible for that it to happen at all in the first place.