Cache pages won't load

Tprints

Hopefully this is the correct forum to ask this, if not please direct me to the proper one.

I'm having no problems but my Mom is so I'm trying to help her out. She can load many pages at geocaching.com such as pocket queries, field notes, search pages and so on. Cache pages however won't load. Once in a blue moon I can get one loaded and then the logging page won't load. She has quite a few caches to log and can't do any at all. Everything works fine when my computer is connected to the same internet connection.

Any suggestions on what to try? I've already removed the cookies which I as hoping was the problem but that didn't help. Maybe something else would help?

What do you mean by "won't load"? Does your mom get a blank page? Does the page spin for a while and then finally time out? Does your mom get some sort of error page? Something else?

Are there any security or ad-blocking systems involved? Could any of them be blocking the cache pages? Or blocking the JavaScript on the cache pages? Or blocking something else on the cache pages?

She finally did get a few logged but it comes and goes. At times when she tries to load a cache page (or logging page) it just hangs there, with a spinning logo. Other pages on geocaching.com load fine and fast. It's mainly just the cache pages and logging pages. Other sites also work fine. She uses Google chrome as her browser.