Printing info from a Waymark listing

waxwing454

I generally print many of my cache finds and have no problem printing off just what I need. (No logs option 99% of the time). However, I see no similar choice in printing off a waymark listing page. As a result, it come with all the stuff I really don't need to print and is a waste of space and ink. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I generally print many of my cache finds and have no problem printing off just what I need. (No logs option 99% of the time). However, I see no similar choice in printing off a waymark listing page. As a result, it come with all the stuff I really don't need to print and is a waste of space and ink. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

..if you're using IE - clicking on 'Print Preview' provides visual on what you're about to print - opting not to print the last few pages solves the problem for me. (having a 2-sided printer is even better ;)

As a result, it come with all the stuff I really don't need to print and is a waste of space and ink. Any suggestions?

I don't know which browser you're using, but with Chrome and Firefox I have an extension called CleanPrint that lets me remove all the junk before I send the finished product to my printer. There's another utility, a bookmarklet called Printliminator, that is quite good, too.