#Geocaching15 Cache Hunter Lego MiniFig

scrapcat

I know this is impossible but...

I bought for myself a Cache Hunter MiniFig to accompany me on the #Geocaching15 Road Trip this summer. We had quite an adventure. But, while attending an event, he was plucked from my tote bag and passed around. I'm sure it was not intentional, but he was returned at the end of the night without his "15 Years of Geocaching" backpack. 

I contacted Geocaching.com to see if I could order a replacement part (I wasn't expecting a 'yes' but they could've at least replied to my message). And now Cache Hunter is completely out of stock (though even in stock I'd never convince myself to pay for an entire figure for the one piece).

So, on the absolute remotest chance I'm posting here in case anyone knows what company created the MiniFig (only lists Geocaching.com on the package) or if by some miracle someone has the special backpack to spare for whatever reason? 

Thank you so much!

Hi,

I made a 'Googel' and found this thread. :)

I finaly bought my Cache Hunter in Germany on a Mega Event in May this year.

I'm in the same situation as scrapcat, but I have lost Cache Hunter's Cache container... :(

I think it was my daughter who played with it (she is a big Lego fan an so is I) :D

I live in Sweden, is it possible to buy a replacement @Markstafar?

Tanx in advance

/"velid" Veronica :)