TB notification for move to on own TB's

T@baluga

Are you saying you're getting email notification for "Visited" logs? Or are you retrieving and dropping the TBs?

correct, i receive emails for "visited" logs on my own TB's that are in my hands

this is one example :

Trakabulldog Geocoin -- Balou -- (TB5E1Z2) has a new log:

Logged by: T@baluga

Log Type: Visited

Date: 3/22/2015

Type: Trakabulldog Geocoin

Log:

This issue has now been addressed. "Visited" logs should no longer trigger a notification.

What if you want them to? Since the code's already in place, can it be an option on the TB definition page?

I have some that are traveling abroad, and I wouldn't mind seeing where they go, even for visits.

And yes, that may say something about how sad my life is; I'd even look forward to email from a plastic duck.

Thanks Moun10Bike and Rock Chalk for the info and to the devs for the quick fix of the issue. :)

@ TeamRabbitRun:

But you normally should get mails by default if someone takes your trackables to caches or drops them if they are not in hour hands? :confused:

You get notifications for 'Drops' and 'Retrievals', but not for 'Visits'.

<sigh> I really need a hobby.

You get notifications for 'Drops' and 'Retrievals', but not for 'Visits'.

Oh, i didn´t know that, cause i just have some coins in my collection and only took the to events.

Hmm, can you put them on the watchlist if they are not in your hands?

I don´t have this option, cause i have no trackables on the road; but i mostly put tbs or coins on my watchlist which i have dropped till they are retrieved again. [EDIT: if i remember correctly i also receive mails from watched items if they are just logged as visited by someone who holds them.. :unsure: ]

Maybe someone in your family can put them on the watchlist if they have an own account.

But i understand your point... sometimes other cacher hold them for months and you don´t know whats going on with these items if you dont´t look in the tb´s page.

Could be a little annoying to delete lots of mails when someone is logging powertrails... but an opt-in function would be not bad at all.

<sigh> I really need a hobby.

Go outside an search for some caches... :D

Edited by tirolersteff