OKPO, South Korea

shantz_uk_&_cleverclogs

Hi

I am in Okpo; South Korea (working in DSME)on and off for the next couple of years, I have managed to get one cache in the area after a long walk up one of the local hills and plan to set some in the city to allow others some easy finds with a place to drop trackables. I am just trying to find out if there are any other cachers in the area to see if it would be viable to hold an event to swap trackables.

Hi

I am in Okpo; South Korea (working in DSME)on and off for the next couple of years, I have managed to get one cache in the area after a long walk up one of the local hills and plan to set some in the city to allow others some easy finds with a place to drop trackables. I am just trying to find out if there are any other cachers in the area to see if it would be viable to hold an event to swap trackables.

I don't think there is much of a geocaching community in Okpo, but there are a few cachers in Busan, Daegu, and Daejun. Most of us are either in Seoul or around Pyeungtaek. Look for events every Saturday in Seoul if you decide to travel up north.