Souvenirs

Geosteve11

And how do I join the geocaching road trips?

In regards to the 2015 Geocaching Road Trip - the period for this has already passed, ended 9/2/2015. It was the summer promotion for 2015, wherein souvenirs were awarded for finding caches with specific characteristics. There will likely be a different promotion, and probably with associated souvenir(s) next year during our northern hemisphere summer.

The most up and coming souvenir is this weekend. If you attend a GIFF event this weekend, you'll get a souvenir for it.

This is one of the few promotional souvenirs that I thought I might get. There's a GIFF event less than a mile from home. Unfortunately, I'll be over 6600 miles from there this weekend.

That's too bad about the event. Hopefully the videos will be put up on youtube after this weekend.

The most up and coming souvenir is this weekend. If you attend a GIFF event this weekend, you'll get a souvenir for it.

This is one of the few promotional souvenirs that I thought I might get. There's a GIFF event less than a mile from home. Unfortunately, I'll be over 6600 miles from there this weekend.

That's too bad about the event. Hopefully the videos will be put up on youtube after this weekend.

Is there a list of GIFF events somewhere?

There is a bookmark list: http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=ffa9accc-ad91-46ee-926f-b88ac82115c0

There was a map that you could look at, but now it seems that the link is broken. I don't know if there's a new one out there somewhere. I guess premium members can make a pocket query out of the bookmark list and then look at the map there.

Here's the map of GIFF events: map