premium membership

JohnnyVegas

I am having the same problem. Have tried 3 computers but no good. For the first few times it let me enter my card number and new address , after pressing enter it would come back with there is a error . Now the site will not bring up the page to enter my card number. How do l now renew my membership

I had my membership on automatic renewal but the card number is not the same so i need to add the new card number. I have canceled the automatic renewal

What can i do now to keep my Premium membership.?????

Edited by willbuild

I am having the same problem. Have tried 3 computers but no good. For the first few times it let me enter my card number and new address , after pressing enter it would come back with there is a error . Now the site will not bring up the page to enter my card number. How do l now renew my membership

Yep and there is not phone number to call. I cannot do any caching because I have no way to filter out found caches without GSAK and with a PQ to use that option is useless. I do not own a smart phone or tablet so I do not have the option to use any kind of an app for such items. I am starting to think about some other hobby and just giving up on geocaching.