The Leprechauns hit #500

Sir Cache-A-Lot

Congratulations! It couldn't happen to a nicer guy, well actually it could but it had to happen to you instead. icon_wink.gif I checked the log pics and I do have to say that one half of team Lep is much more photogenic than the other half. But seriously, thanks for everything you do for the sport, you set the standard.

PSUPAUL of

Team Geo-Remdation

Congratulations, I love reading the leprechauns' logs and I love looking at his caches and the thought he puts into them. I hope I can maybe hit some next time I go to my brother's house in the scity...

----

"The geocacher formerly known as K-9Cacher."

Extra batteries for GPS, don't leave home without 'em.

When I ran into Leprechauns 10 days ago, he said he was getting close to 500 and planned to make the last push to 500 at Puppymans new caches in Slippery Rock (I would have picked something easier than a 4/4 ½ cache for my 500th, but that’s The Leprechauns for you icon_rolleyes.gif ). I’ve been watching for his 500th log but somehow missed it and he hit his 500th at Not Heavens Gate 5 days ago. So belated congratulations to The Leprechauns for a terrific accomplishment icon_biggrin.gif. I can still remember reading your early logs as a beginner just not too long ago.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. We are especially grateful to the folks who have HIDDEN those 500 caches. We are happy to give a little back to this great sport by hiding a couple of caches, shaking a few ranger hands and doin' a little work for the frog on the side.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.