Passing on a trackable

eowynk

Hi everyone i am reasonably new to geocashing as im only about a month in but i have found 4 trackables already. Cant belive my luck really. Any way i introduced my sister to geocashing and she has not found any yet and is a little jelous. she is travelling in a few days over seas and i wanted to give her one to place while she is there. is the a way i can log on geocashing .com that i have given it to her so she can log it when she places it in a new cashe. The other 3 i am keeping for a while as i have some holiday booked soon and want to move them further a field.

Hi everyone i am reasonably new to geocashing as im only about a month in but i have found 4 trackables already. Cant belive my luck really. Any way i introduced my sister to geocashing and she has not found any yet and is a little jelous. she is travelling in a few days over seas and i wanted to give her one to place while she is there. is the a way i can log on geocashing .com that i have given it to her so she can log it when she places it in a new cashe. The other 3 i am keeping for a while as i have some holiday booked soon and want to move them further a field.

First thing is to check what the missions for those trackables are, and if moving them overseas is what the trackable owners would like.

I lost my first coin when someone highjacked it to England.

To "transfer" a trackable to another player's account, it needs to be "grabbed" by that player. It has to be in your inventory first.

Help Center → Trackables → Beginner's Basics → Trackable Log Icons

1.7. Trackable Log Icons

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=248

19.png picked up from someone else, not in a cache ("grabbed")

B.

oh thanks. yes the one i am giving her is trying to travel around the world then get back to oz so i thought this would be a good opportunity to get it out of the uk as it has been here a while. the other 3 i will try to take them to their goals when i have my holiday booked as i am traveling around the uk on a road trip.