"Your Logs (Last 30 Days)"

BTMKJ&P

Hello all, we're fairly new to geocaching but love the days out searching.

My question may be quite simple but here goes:....

In geocaching.com "Your Profile" the page lists "Your Logs" for the last 30 days. Is it possible to view all logs ever made since becoming a member?

Also, is it possible to search this history by "found" and "did not find" entries?

Thanks for your help.

It's alright we all had those questions. To do it just click on your profile on the top right, then scroll down and on the left you should see a box saying how many you have found and hid Called the stat bar. Click on that then go to the geocaches tab and there are all your logs and finds! Let me know if you need more info! Have a great day!!

Premium members are able to download their logs through the "My Finds" pocket query. If you continue finding caches, there will come a day when your browser will brick and crash if you visit Rock Chalk's links as the page will be too large. At that time, you might want to explore this premium membership feature and discover what else your membership provides.

Have fun out there and create some wonderful memories!

Go to your profile and click Geocaches near the top. Then click All Logs, and all of your logs will display.

You can also choose Found It to display all Found it logs or Didn't find it, etc.

This is the way to go!

It's alright we all had those questions. To do it just click on your profile on the top right, then scroll down and on the left you should see a box saying how many you have found and hid Called the stat bar. Click on that then go to the geocaches tab and there are all your logs and finds! Let me know if you need more info! Have a great day!!

This method does not work. The "stat bar" shows up on Public Profiles, it does not show up if a user is signed in and clicks on their user name at the top right. Also, the Geocaches tab on the public profile shows only Finds and does not allow a way to see DNF or Write Note logs.