Cachingcontainers.com - fraud?

I recently ordered some various containers from Cachingcontainers.com. By recently I mean about three weeks. I got an order confirmation by mail, but after that I heard nothing. I have tried to email them, but haven't gotten any response.

Does anyone here have any experience with this online store?

Thanks for answering! ?

My last order from overseas was over a month after it shipped. It takes 2 weeks (or longer) just to get across Canada for some packages. And in my experience, unless it's high priority, or another service (like fedex) tracking generally won't work once it goes overseas. The last package I had is still in China according to tracking.

The only thing that seems wrong is that they haven't answered your email.

I ordered from this website about 2 years ago. I never got any sort of confirmation email about my order, as I had in the past when ordering from this website. Several weeks later, and after repeated phone calls and emails, I got no responses. I had to end up filing a complaint with paypal. I am so grateful that I used a purchasing option that guaranteed my order, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten my money back. Paypal did refund my payment after they were unsuccessful in reaching the owner of the website. 

I just checked the website and found out that it's been taken down. Looks like the business shut down. I'd say good riddance, because their service was horrible!