How to use send to phone function

alexie90

for the geocache listings it says "send to phone". I do that. and I have the GeoCaching app... now how do I see what I sent to my phone?

I have a smart phone but no built in wifi. so of course when I leave town I lose my geocache wifi link. is there some other way to see the visit. I cant

event figure out how to see the geocache locations I sent to my phone, from my phone

thanks, Alexie

for the geocache listings it says "send to phone". I do that. and I have the GeoCaching app... now how do I see what I sent to my phone?

I have a smart phone but no built in wifi. so of course when I leave town I lose my geocache wifi link. is there some other way to see the visit. I cant

event figure out how to see the geocache locations I sent to my phone, from my phone

thanks, Alexie

It doesn't work. Stop using it!

It's from the early days of phone apps, and was set up for the Trimble caching app.

The other way to transfer caches is by Pocket Queries, which is a Premium Members feature, and will cost on a per 3 months or per year basis.