Geotours

I had been inactive from geocaching for a while and have recently picked up interest in the hobby again. There have been many changes made to geocaching.com over the years, but one of the best ideas added to the site is geotours! I just clicked on a banner ad for a Milwaukee's Neighborhood's (sic) geotour. This was the first I had heard of geotours, but it looks like an awesome idea! There are only 2 geotours in Wisconsin; I wish this idea would catch on! How long have geotours been around? What could be done to make them more popular?

I had been inactive from geocaching for a while and have recently picked up interest in the hobby again. There have been many changes made to geocaching.com over the years, but one of the best ideas added to the site is geotours! I just clicked on a banner ad for a Milwaukee's Neighborhood's (sic) geotour. This was the first I had heard of geotours, but it looks like an awesome idea! There are only 2 geotours in Wisconsin; I wish this idea would catch on! How long have geotours been around? What could be done to make them more popular?

Another recent change, to the forum, was the creation of a "GeoTours & Reward Geotrails" subforum:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=217

List of Active Geotrails with Rewards Where to find the current list

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=329396

B.

I know the Alleghney Geotrail, John Smith Geotrail, & Seaway Trail all showed up around 2007/2008.