How do I add a picture to a TB log?

TheJewelClan

I've noticed that some bugs have goals that ask for pictures. However on the TB log I see no option for adding a picture, just text, and copy and paste didn't work for me either. Is there something I'm missing? Sorry if this has been answered before. I looked it up and didn't see it anywhere.

Thanks in advance, TheJewelClan

I've noticed that some bugs have goals that ask for pictures. However on the TB log I see no option for adding a picture, just text, and copy and paste didn't work for me either. Is there something I'm missing? Sorry if this has been answered before. I looked it up and didn't see it anywhere.

Thanks in advance, TheJewelClan

When you have logged and posted, look at the log and at the top right corner you will see the options as little icons.

Pencil (edit) Trash Can (Delete) and a small square (Add Image)

Click on the square, and follow the instructions. :)

Edit to add:

Photos for TBs are great, just make sure you don't show the tracking number on the tag in the photo!

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Don't feel silly ? Most of us wonder how things work and then when we get help we realise it is relatively easy to do. Well at least I think that way ?

I hadn't picked up a TB in months, brought it home and my mind went blank! ? How do I log it again ? Then a bit of searching and it was logged. But I put that down to a "senior moment" ?