Mickey225 breaks the 200 barrier!

Mopar

During a nice weekend of caching (10 finds for Mickey, 13 finds for me, 2 DNF's and 3 DNL's), Mickey finally snagged that 200 mark she had been trying to reach all month. #199 was one of the most enjoyable virtuals I've done in a long time,

CCC3: Banner Alley by freeside, followed by the champagne and party hats at #200, Save The Garden Cache by SMU & Grover. Did any one catch the party on the webcam?

gardencam.jpg

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Frolickin:

Great Mickey. At this rate, since Mopar doesn't log caches with any timeliness, you'll be ahead of him by the end of the month. I am looking forward to this. icon_eek.gif

Fro.

HEHEHE You never know!!! It could happen!!!

Thank you all for the kind words!!! icon_biggrin.gif It's great to have met most of you on the trail, and I look forward to meeting more of you!!!

Oh and Planet, little Mickey still had his GPS, but his mom is always afraid he's going to lose it, but it's always close by! icon_wink.gif

Mickey225...converting people to geocaching one GPS at a time!