Solved ? Bookmark or PQ

salz69

I know, I should've started keeping track of all puzzles I have solved, but who knew I might need them? I have started two databases in GSAK, one for "found solved puzzles" the other for "unfound solved puzzles", the problem is, is that over the MANY years I have solved a TON of puzzles all over the USA, and either corrected the coords on the cache page, or corrected in "user notes". Does anyone know how I can filter my puzzles in a pocket query by "corrected coords" and/or "user notes"?

The idea is I don't want to just run a ton of "unknown only" PQ's and have to go over each individually to find things I've already solved. Thanks for any and all help!

Lee

I know, I should've started keeping track of all puzzles I have solved, but who knew I might need them? I have started two databases in GSAK, one for "found solved puzzles" the other for "unfound solved puzzles", the problem is, is that over the MANY years I have solved a TON of puzzles all over the USA, and either corrected the coords on the cache page, or corrected in "user notes". Does anyone know how I can filter my puzzles in a pocket query by "corrected coords" and/or "user notes"?

The idea is I don't want to just run a ton of "unknown only" PQ's and have to go over each individually to find things I've already solved. Thanks for any and all help!

Lee

Input the "corrected coordinates" on the cache pages. Click the "pencil" icon and input the corrected coordinates. After submitting, they will appear on the page in italics.

Create a series of bookmarks for the solved ones. You could create a bookmark list for each state, for example.

You can then run a pq for whichever bookmark list you would want.

1.3. Bookmark Lists and Instructional Video

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=283

Snippet:

Each list can contain up to 1000 items, and be used to make a Pocket Query. Or you can download a Google Earth KML file of the list, from your Bookmark list page. You can create up to 40 Bookmark Lists and share them with your friends. You add a cache to a Bookmark List from the geocache listing page.

Note: Archived geocaches on a bookmark list will still be returned in a Pocket Query created from that list.

B.

Just an idea to keep things organized in GSAK.

I keep my solved puzzles in my main Belgian database wit unfound caches BUT, when solved I use GSAK's corrected coordinates and if the coordinates are also the cache location I color the line green, if it's the start of a multi or requires anything else to be solved I color the cache yellow. I have a filter saved to filter out "green" caches, "yellow" caches and green and yellow caches. Instead of using PQs I use the filter and "refresh" caches when needed via API.

I don't have to worry about putting caches on a list or creating a PQ and unless you have 6000 caches solved they can be updated in one go.